Good Luck & Goodbye
Miss Stewart prepared some Goodluck and Goodbye bags for her Year 11 leavers in Yellow group. They will be a huge miss to staff and peers. We wish them all the best in their future and hope they all achieve their dreams and aspirations, whatever they may be!
- A penny for good luck.
- A marker to remind you to leave a good mark wherever you go.
- An elastic band to help stretch your mind.
- A smiley face to remind you to keep smiling.
- Love hearts because you are loved.
- A balloon so you aim high.
- A rubber to remind you it's okay to make mistakes.
- Cotton wool to remind you there will always be support and comfort around you.
- Smarties to remind you how smart you are.
- Candle so you keep shining bright